We are an Agile team responsible for extending core banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks. We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
The risk filter project will implement a new detective based control for payments flows, which will identify anomalous payments based on a mixture of rules, supervised and unsupervised machine learning / statistical methods and complex event processing correlation(CEP). The application will need to support a time critical workflow with associated user interface and cross channel elements.
- Implementation of new functionalities
- Cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections
- Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation
- Contributing to quality of deliverables
- Analysing application defects and bug fixing
Who we're looking for?
- Proficiency in core Java 8, JPA, JUnit, SOA principles
- Relevant experience with different persistence styles e.g relational DB (Oracle, Sybase) and non-relational e.g. NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Independent self-starter able to work on own tasks within an agile team environment with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in Spring Boot, Spring Batch
- Experience with frontend development (Angular)
- Basic understanding of Kafka
- Domain experience in payments processing desirable
- Agile experience ideally including large project models such as Safe or LESS