Centralized Risk Platform for investment banking client. Strategic programme, with a huge potential for a growth and career opportunities.
Big Data (Microsoft Azure) - Multi-Tenant Enabled Governed Data Platform
A part of CCAR program (US capital adequacy regulatory requirement) onto the big data platform, ensuring 21 of the tenant's calculators are onboarded.
Designed data ingestion into the platform from the bank's strategic source systems, dashboards to reflect near real-time calculator execution status and data egress back to the on-premise systems with the bank's prescribed security model. Other key tenant specific requirements were also implemented in the platform as part of tenant onboarding.
MAIN DRIVERS of the project:
- The current solution does not allow to react fast and effectively on new demands and to keep simplified architecture landscape.
- New shared analytics platform for Risk and Finance addressing identified deficiencies and creating highly scalable central solution for improved data handling, analyzing and reporting.
- Achieving productivity increases and streamlining data flows and data governance processes.
- The need for certain centralization of existing systems due to complexity and number of up/down streams to make technical solution more manageable
and offer new capabilities.
- The target architecture should improve governance and centralize more capabilities into the shared layer, providing opportunities for efficiency and
- Introducing controls at the point of ingestion of data to measure the data quality.
- Providing concepts of sandbox environment for what-if analysis, reduced time to market for data analysis, etc.
- Expand the capabilities of the solution to cope with new market challenges.
- Shared analytics platform for Risk and Finance addressing identified deficiencies and creating highly scalable central solution for improved data handling, analyzing and reporting.
- Build highly skilled delivery team to achieve objective of the change and bring additional benefits to the Risk ecosystem.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture analyse and derive DevOps requirements
- Integration of existing manual deployment processes into Azure DevOps pipelines
- Analyse new designs from the Architecture team and ensure smooth migration to Devops automation
- Provide Devops support
Who we're looking for?
Strong DevOps background
Azure Devops pipelines
Azure Resource Manager templates
Azure Active Directory
Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform,
Microsoft Azure DevOps,
DevOps methodsNICE TO HAVE
Agile, Scrum, Kanban