Luxoft is seeking support in strengthening our team for a large engagement with one of the Swedish OEMs. The project covers overall system integration and development of a converged Instrument cluster/Infotainment project. We are looking for senior roles with extensive experience in overall embedded SW development for the automotive industry.
Define overall system/software architecture with focus on the architectural design decisions and design principles that apply to the system as a whole and/or are key for the system as such. The role of the architect is mainly a supporting and coordinating role for the project organization, which means that the bulk of the design work is still to be done within the teams. Anyhow, the System Architect has the final mandate to take decision on architecture and he/she has a responsibility for the quality of the design work done by the teams within the project organization.
Who we're looking for?
- University degree in Vehicle Engineering or Computer Science (or comparable)
- 5+ years of experience in automotive domain
- Expert knowledge in software architecture and design
- Knowledge with AutoSAR classic (4.2 Vector) SSD/Architect
- Application level: PWR mngmnt, Vehicle communication, Diagnosis, Security
С-lang, MicroSAR Vector tools, Git
- Knowledge with AutoSAR adaptive + QNX OS + Qt HMI connectors MW: Vehicle communication, Diagn/Security, LifeCycle/Health components
C++ lang, Git, Vector Adaptive tools
- Expert knowledge in HW buses: CAN, UART, Ethernet, i2c/SPI, i2s/a2 HW resource allocation: RAM/CPU/NVM
- Practical knowledge on automotive software development processes and especially Agile software development
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP, ODX, OTX)
- Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus