Join our team at AppUnite, one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and help strengthen our reputation by promoting the AppUnite brand globally. We are a product-oriented software development company. We create bespoke teams responsible for our clients products - from the concept stages, through development, up to market launch. Our purpose is to revolutionize software design, development, delivery and build products that challenge the status quo.
At AppUnite, our goal is always to create the best product for our client. Your job will be to solve real business problems by proposing and implementing the best technical solutions possible.
- Setup, configuration, maintenance test and production environments for large distributed system,
- Improvement and support of web application development processes,
- Proposing solutions to domain and business problems,
- Designing and documenting IT infrastructure,
- Supporting the team on a daily basis,
- Sharing knowledge with your direct team, the whole company, and wider community.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in production deployments of distributed system,
- Production knowledge of Kubernetes,
- Production knowledge of AWS,
- Understanding of the most common architectural patterns and design principles,
- Some production experience with infrastructure as a code approach,
- Solid understanding of how web applications work,
- You can communicate effectively in English (at B2 level written and spoken).
Nice to have
- Production experience with Terraform,
- Production experience with Docker,
- Experience with Sentry, DataDog,
- Experience with on-premises,
- Some experience with OracleDB,
- DevOps mindset,
- Experience with mentoring other people.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages