Senior C# Engineer
You will take on the responsibility of designing, building, deploying and maintaining cloud based microservices and APIs that power our user experience.
- Participating in building the overall architecture behind our product, with a particular focus on availability, scalability and risk management;
- Working directly with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to find optimal solution for business problems;
- Performing hands-on development of the back-end services, including design, writing production code, automated tests and infrastructure as code (IaC);
- Establishing practices in the back-end architecture and development;
- Participating in driving the team towards the best craftsmanship practices.
Who we're looking for?
- A University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with a rock-solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design;
- Experience with: .NET Core, C#, cloud technologies, SQL & NoSQL databases, REST APIs, service-oriented architecture, git, Unit Testing, SOLID, DDD, Agile;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Back-end Engineer, with an excellent command of API design, scalability and maintainability of a software project;
- The ability to communicate effectively with other engineers, designers and product owners;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- A solid grasp of development and testing best practices and continuous integration tools in an Agile environment;
- Experience with: microservices, extreme programming practices, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, functional programming, F#, asynchronous communication models, Linux, Azure, IaC, PaaS;
- The ability to scale real-time distributed systems to support hundreds of requests per second.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking