As an Junior Embedded Software Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software, known for its innovation and usability. You will also be responsible for performing basic software testing tasks including, but not limited to, test development, planning, scheduling, and execution.
In this position, you will be involved in design, implementation, and testing, working very closely with the support of senior engineers. You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will also help ensure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards. This position will allow you to collaborate with multiple global cross-functional teams.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- First experience in a software product development environment (including academic - nice to have)
- Good knowledge of C++ programming language
- Proven application of data structures and algorithms
- Basic understanding of GUI development tools
- Basic understanding of databases
- Software development on Windows
- Able to apply basic knowledge of software test methodologies
- Perform unit tests and integration tests
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Communicative English that enables collaboration with a global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking