Senior Cloud Administrator
8k - 15k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
What duties will help you grow?
- Providing top level technology consultancy services to our clients and other technical teams
- Supporting implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Working with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and engineers on both Capgemini and client side
- Providing support for modern cloud based solutions.
What have we prepared for you? Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who we're looking for?
What do you need to start?
- Experience working with Cloud technologies, acting as an engineer on AWS Cloud-based solution
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Cloud native solutions including Kubernetes, Docker
- Practical experience in common automation in Cloud ecosystem
- Understanding of classic infrastructure
- Experience with day to day Linux administration.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in administration of hybrid (cloud & on-premise) environments
- Knowledge about Nutanix
- Experience in provisioning automation and configuration using minimum 1 of following: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, OpenStack
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages