Lead/ Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Team Lead to join one of our software development team located in Krakow. Join a team that works on a real product supporting airlines and airports around the globe.
- Digital Connect Check-In is a product providing set of services which enhances passenger's experience during check-in/boarding process. As a cross domain product, it enables features related not only to checking-in passengers but it's supporting also ancillary selling, baggage handling, passenger boarding and more.
- Digital Connect Check-In services are used by both groups involved into check-in/boarding process: passengers (via self-service applications) and most critical part - airport agents. Also, airlines are consuming Digital Connect Check-In directly.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent Java and general programming concepts knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of SOAP and REST Services
- Understanding of micro services designs and service-oriented architectures
- Experience with Spring, GIT/SVN, Maven, Oracle Databases
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to assume end to end ownership of product engineering
- Willingness to gain domain related knowledge (airlines/reservation systems)
- Being strong team player
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Experience in agile development methodologies is plus
- Experience with DevOps practices is plus
- Experience with AWS/GCP is plus
How we manage our projects?
How we code?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- 10 days
Phone screen with Recruiter
Technical interview with Hiring Manager& tech recruiters