BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an investment bank in Warsaw we are looking for a Python Developer.
1. Supporting DevOps solutions:
- Developing internal automation scripts and software.
- Standardization of Bank processes and storing them “as code”.
- Creating system consistency tests based on pytest
- Maintaining CI/CD architecture based on Jenkins / internal PYPI server
2. Supporting an internal scheduling solution:
- Maintaining scheduling models and their versions
- Moving to a service-based architecture with possible web frameworks (Flask, FastAPI) or vanilla asyncio.
3. Maintaining Flask-based web applications
4. Training less experience colleagues
Who we're looking for?
- Python 3.6+
- TDD with pytest
- Understanding of web frameworks like Flask, FastAPI, Django, Bottle
- Understanding of MQs like Celery
- OOP including polymorphism
- relative imports
- separation into modules, submodules
- setuptools module
- software distribution
- SOLID principles
- Usage of other data structures from collections module
- Basic design patterns
- Experience working as Python Developer min 4 years
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket