The IT Product Owner is accountable for designing and delivering the roadmap that will improve the user experience for the product within their domain and support the strategic priorities. Each Product Owner will work collaboratively with stakeholders to agree on priorities within their domain and build plans to deliver against those priorities.
The Product Owner will have ownership and responsibility for the product domain* within the respective product suite. This individual is recognized as the go to leader and trusted advisor for their product, working collaboratively and adaptively to constantly meet the needs of their customers and deliver value to GSK.
IT Senior Product Owner will work closely together with the Manufacturing Executed Systems Tech program team and the other MES product owners, products designers and agile facilitators in the MES-eBR program. Preserving a state of consistency & coherence re business value & roadmap delivery end-to-end is key.
- Technology Strategy & Enablement: in the role of trusted advisor, strong domain (Manufacturing Executed Systems automation integration, Future-ready features to allow MES to evolve into advanced process automation, including Digital Twins for feed forward process control) knowledge including one or more of the following: business process, industry best practices, in market solutions.
- Demand management: Collaborate with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize the product backlog to produce the product set with the highest business value. Accountable for the product backlog and product cost forecast.
- Governance: Establish business value, manage delivery and service performance and manage business risk within the scope of their product. Responsible for representing the product in governance boards such as Steering and Design Authority.
- Project Delivery: deliver the optimal set of products and services which meets the business strategy and requirements. Accountable for creation and execution of the product roadmap. May complete hands on configuration, providing detailed designs and wider impact assessments. The ability to think big picture and customer first is imperative.
- Adoption strategy & change management: in the role of change agent, support both the product teams and the business in agile approaches to solution development and adoption, building excitement, momentum, visible success stories and clear value-based versions of vision as roadmap plans come to life.
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s Degree - Technical Degree eg Engineering, Business Engineering, Information Technology.
- Min. 5 years relevant IT Project Management skills and business analyst experience in major global Tech organization (manufacturing company preferred)
- Clear understanding of the manufacturing processes and automation processes
- Demonstrable experience in working in an IT product related industry, with experience in IT software delivery.
- Good experience in relationship management, influencing and communication skills.
- Being familiar with the Agile frameworks, design thinking into Agile ways of working
- Content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products).
- Exposure to manufacturing processes and manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Fluent english
- Clear understanding of the bio Manufacturing processes and automation processes.
- Knowledge of: Electronic Batch recording and Manufacturing Execution System functionalitie;s, SCADA/DCS platforms (DeltaV, Archestra, PCS7), MES integration with SAP, eChecklist for usage in GxP manufacturing processes, Post-Master or Master after Master Degree - Technical Degree eg Engineering, Business Engineering, Information Technology.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages