GSK R&D Tech strive to deliver products and services to our R&D customers that meet the needs of the business whilst being intuitive, efficient, effective and satisfying to use. We require a skilled Product Analyst with experience in business- and user-centred analysis, and an appreciation for design and process improvement, to join our Product Team. They will help deliver better user experiences and business processes within our application portfolio, identifying opportunities to improve systems and processes whilst advocating a user-centred focus within Agile ways of working.
Information is the most valuable asset of Pharmaceutical R&D and ensuring its long-term digital preservation and access is critical to managing the lifecycle of our medicines. The Tech products used to support the electronic archival of R&D’s information assets are therefore fundamental to supporting GSK’s purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
This role is opening at an exciting time where we plan to modernize the technology platforms, so they can better support with diverse range of information types that now need to be retained, giving you the opportunity to drive the strategic direction of GSK's archiving capability, influence and own delivery of the future end state and realize a solution with touch points across the entire R&D organization.
- Optimizing the delivery of business value through business partnering and process modelling, process improvement, user research, business analysis and user-centered design.
- Performing user research through qualitative enquiry, quantitative data analysis and user testing within the R&D customer base of this product area.
- Partnering with the business area to understand their challenges and needs, whilst working to manage system and process changes within these user groups, helping ensure smooth deployments and satisfied customers based on Agile principles.
- Driving experience design activities to improve user interfaces and task flows through wireframing, prototyping and ideation workshops.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and other members of the product team, with a clear focus on delivering value quickly while helping to steer the product area towards business- and user-centered improvements.
- Engaging with the R&D Tech UX & Design Team to support the maturity of UX and Design across R&D Tech, working with other UX practitioners and sharing experiences.
- The position involves a large amount of influencing and communication to individual contributors, lower/mid-management and external partners across the Organization to apply product analysis and design in a business context with deep analytical and meaningful insights.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working in an IT product related industry, in the areas of IT software analysis, design or delivery (both analytical and technical)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in creating high quality personas, user journeys, process flows, wireframes, interface mockups and user-centered UI design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis and/or user research
- Strong creativity, problem solving, collaboration, communication, attention to detail and presentation skills
- Being familiar with the Agile frameworks, working in a dynamic fast paced and value driven Agile DevOps Tech delivery team and embedding Design Thinking into Agile ways of working.
- Fluent English
- Experience of Pharmaceuticals processes and systems
- Understanding of archiving systems and requirements
- A UX experience and skills with a strong portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages