- Wrocław, Remotely
- 6 000 - 9 000 PLN net / month
Who you are (experience & skills):
- General experience with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Basic knowledge software programming.
- Linux and Windows system administration experience
- Experience with database technologies and CRUD concepts
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Programming experience in Python, Java or related technologies.
- Database experience - good SQL query skills (postgresql/psql background is a preferred)
- Python or Java
Project you can join
Interested in starting career in DevOps? Excited to learn about Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) and how to build complex infrastructures that power leading digital companies in the world? If your answer is “yes”, then please apply for this position.
Sofomo is looking for a young and ambitious Junior level DevOps engineer to join the Sofomo team. We will teach you beginner and advanced DevOps concepts with a focus on AWS and you will be able to apply your learnings to Sofomo client development projects.
Our ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of cloud technologies, software programming, Linux and a strong verbal and written communication.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of software and Infrastructure
- Perform system monitoring, optimization, and high-performance tuning
- Perform requirements analysis, system design, and draft technical documentation
- Participate in research and development for system engineering and product advancement
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 100%
- Paid vacation: 26
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events