Director of IT
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Developing the organizational structure, vision & strategy of the IT department,
- Supervising the teams of IT professionals, including managers, system administrators, security and help desk specialists, who are responsible for company’s IT infrastructure, architecture and security to ensure functionality and efficiency,
- Plan how to improve and adapt IT services and infrastructure to the business needs of the company,
- Staying up to date with best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions,
- Building a strong partnership with the business to ensure IT department is supporting revenue-generating, business initiatives,
- Inspiring and motivating the team to ensure they understand and commit to the vision and strategy of the organization.
What you'll get additional:
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- integration trips and parties.
Who we're looking for?
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in building and leading IT teams,
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of IT systems/services,
- Understanding of software production process and toolchain: development environments, version control, testing, cybersecurity and deployment processes,
- Experience of undertaking transformation actions within large organisations
- Proficiency in project management, as well as excellent organization and coordination skills,
- Worked in an international / multi-cultural environment with remote teams,
- Leading by example when it comes to commitment, technical excellence and building relationships,
- Professional presentation and communication skills,
- Enthusiastic, passionate, determined and delivery focused,
- Very good English skills.
Nice to have:
- gaming experience – strong advantage,
- experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus