9 000 - 11 000
net / month
20/26 days per year
You will join a newly established team which aim is to deliver a whole new customer exprience by a producing a company’s new, core e-commerce application.
- Ensure high service level by timely processing of the Incidents and Change requests (backlog management) related to eCommerce applications
- Develop and implement new solutions/modules/features within projects and enhancements (based on the evolution roadmap)
- Build and maintain the good relationship with related teams – security, operations, …
- Proactively contribute to improve and optimize WEB services by offering ideas for solution and process improvement as well as active consultation with the peer group
- Closely collaborate with consulting team, offering suitable technical solution to support business process needs
- Build, develop, and grow knowledge of all web solutions
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 year working experience developing complex IT solutions
- English – good
- Good technical and non-technical communication skills
- General knowledge about ITIL framework
- Ability to work in a time critical and pressurized environment
- Ability to quickly and efficiently enlist assistance to solve problems in a timely manner
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment across multiple locations
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self motivated
- Customer facing
Nice to have:
- University education in an IT development discipline
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
architect + team
Project management software
How we code?
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages