- Miinto Tech PL sp z o.o.
- 18 000 - 22 000 PLN net / month
- Any contract
Requirements (don't worry - you only need a few):
- General laziness - automation is really good (Ansible and Terraform are our tools of choice)
- Proven experience with managing a large (200+ servers / VMs) eco-system - don't let anyone tell you that size doesn't matter ... it really DOES.
- Have a long unix beard - the longer the better, even if it's just spiritual. (we use Ubuntu as our OS of choice)
- Fundamental understanding of the OSI model - putting theory into practice makes sense you know
- Experience with physical and data-link layers is welcome - we value working "close to copper"
- Understanding that security and performance are team endeavours - we believe that software engineers need to understand infrastructure and we also believe that you need to reciprocate
- Unix or Linux
- OSI Model
Project you can join
Hello, welcome to Miinto Tech! We're an amazing team of software engineers, developers, architects and QA specialists. We're working on one of the largest fashion platforms in Europe and we're always on the lookout for more fantastic people to join our ranks and find a new home at our Warsaw office. All it takes is a bit of humor, a touch of knowledge, a smidgen of experience and whole lot of good attitude and you could find yourself helping us provide our customers with the best shopping experience they could ever imagine!
Feel free to take a quick look at the description down below to find out who we're currently looking for the most but even if this position is not up your alley, fear not. We're constantly looking for talented individuals who are open to doing things in ways that other companies just won't. Interested? Perfect, we'd love to get to know you and talk about possible opportunities so drop us a line or two using the application form.
- Mentoring a team of infrastructure engineers of various experience levels - be a leader not a boss
- Ensuring proper implementation of company-wide standards set forth by the Head of Engineering - hands-on approach required
- Identifying possible improvements in infrastructure and DevOps processes and putting forward proposals for said improvements
- Taking general care of the Miinto eco-system at infrastructure and service levels
What you get:
- Pretty competitive salary - take a look at the top for details.
- Stable employment - you get to choose the actual form.
- Generous compensation package
- Oh, and last but not least - an amazing team of great people :)
If you choose to apply - don't forget the GDPR (RODO) clause or we'll have to forget we ever saw your application.
Work time division
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Kanban
- Who makes architectural decisions? Head of Engineering
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Head of Engineering
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation: 25
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events