Security Network Engineer
- StepStone Services
- Employment contract
- At least 3 years in network security in the services and industry experience indeveloping and supporting network security policies and standards.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and general internetworking concepts,
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- +5 years practical experience in an enterprise network and security environment as a
- network/security specialist, analyst, or technical support.
- CCNP + Security/knowledge related to that certificate
- Design and documentation will be a plus.
Necessary on this position:
Project you can join
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide operational ownership for our network and security infrastructure.
- You will manage firewalls distributed globally, DataCenter firewalls, MPLS/AWS/INET breakout firewalls.
- Network based on Cisco IOS and CISCO NEXUS, CheckPoint, with HA setup for seamless failover in case of major disaster.
- Enforce governance, provide support and operational escalation for the production security environment, being the point of contact for all NETWORK SECURITY related issues and work closely with different groups to identify, troubleshoot and resolve.
- Proactively monitor network and security infrastructure, identify areas of concern and develop action plans to address them.
- Work closely with management to establish and deliver consistent technical direction and report on network performance metrics.
- Identify opportunities to improve and use new ideas and related networking/security technologies to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events