We have an exciting opportunity for a iOS developer who is interesting about building a cutting-edge iOS iWatch app. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience building advanced applications for the iOS platform and you want to build the next popular iWatch app. Previous iWatch experience is not necessary as long as you have strong iOS app experience. Your technical skill set is important. However, we will choose based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
Sofomo is one of the best places to work for ambitious developers in Poland! We’re not a typical software house with hundreds of devs with boring maintenance projects. We’re a small family of 50+ experienced and friendly developers. We work with some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley & Europe from cryptocurrency to IoT, augmented reality and more. We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
Sounds interesting? Are you ready to join us? We’ve been waiting for you. Join the Sofomo team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ownership - You will have ownership over your development and propose technical solutions.
- Learning - You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design - You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation.
- Agile Approach - You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
- Development - Design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the iOS platform in Swift/SwiftUI.
- Development - Use the newest APIs and SDKs on the iOS platform.
- Development - Build breakthrough features that users will love on mobile - with a focus on design and usability
Who we're looking for?
Who you are (Experience & Skills):
- iOS experience, having built and maintained multiple substantial apps from end to end.
- A portfolio of work on iOS.
- Extreme comfort with everything from Core Data and building a pragmatic persistence layer to keeping in sync with a frequently partitioned RESTful API.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and ability to design the architecture of both native and hybrid apps.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages