You'll be working with the Application Support team. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
- be responsible for providing hands-on production support of Corporate Center business aligned applications
- govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
- follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
- ensure all forms of workload are managed in line with established processes and procedures
- work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
- possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
- possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills
- have a strong ability to solve complex issues
Who we're looking for?
- Working knowledge with UNIX/LINUX, Windows, RDBMS, PL/SQL, Informatica, Autosys. Microsoft Azure
- knowledge and understanding of distributed and mainframe environment
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in an application production support role
- Experience with monitoring solutions, preferably Netcool, AppDynamics or Splunk
- ITIL Certified or complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release)
- Experience in operating under a Global team environment
- Proficient in using Service Now
- Able to support multiple projects at any given time
- Weekend support will be required on a rotational basis (follow-the-sun support model)
- Use of or knowledge of automation tools like Automation Anywhere or IPcenter is a plus