Looking for motivated and open minded professional to join Scrum team.
You will be able to apply your talents in both of tech-stack area as well as in process driving and communication layer as per your own personal understanding of career development strategy.
Top3 investment bank organization ensures multination environment of non-stop 5/24 joint global Software development environment that includes Luxoft, Client and other vendor Engineers.
Working in the Securities Services (SeS) department to develop greenfield application via extracting existing settlement applications data via Kafka, Elasticsearch and creating new Java microservices (APIs) process as part of the Digital Custody transformation initiative. Closely work with our Operations and Product management group. The role will be a fully-fledged member of the Scrum team working on actual business deliveries and committing code every day.
- Development of cross-platform React application
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle) once there's a need
- Direct communication with customers within Scrum process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Who we're looking for?
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement UI solutions within Scrum development process
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
- To understand complex multi-layer application solution that includes as well integration with external application on backend side
- Proficient in react
- Experienced in CSS
- Strong English (speaking, writing)
Microservices, SQL, RestAPI