You’ll be working in the TOC WMPC IT Front Office Systems team in Wroclaw. We provide second line support to the Wealth Management UK business rolling out enhancements to their Front Office Platform and providing support for the current systems in both UAT and Production environments.
- support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
- uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- maintain a knowledge database
- participate in project work and small development
Who we're looking for?
- recent and proven experience of Unix, Linux, SQL, Shell scripting and batch scheduling tools as well as web server technologies such as WebSphere, Apache and/or Tomcat.
- a natural ability to solve complex issues
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- supported both packaged and custom solutions
- banking know-how
- demonstrate technical expertise and have worked in a Production environment
- a flexible approach to working hours and role
- a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Advantageous to have previous experience with Jasper reporting.
- Advantageous to have previous experience supporting client reporting applications, in particular performance reporting and benchmarking.