Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Covering new feature and bug fixing development with automation testing to ensure a stable release
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design/Extend and execute quality tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, or business processes.
- Install and manage applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Test reports
- Extending and maintenance of a CI/CD infrastructure
- Creation of new automation tests using pipelines
- Creation of automated performance tests
- Creation of QA roadmaps with quarterly reviews
- Creation and support of test suites
- Creation and support of test documentation
Who we're looking for?
- 2-3+ years of test automation experience of corporate web solutions, back-end, front-end, network, CI/CD.
- Selenium WebDriver.
- Knowledge of TestNG or JUnit framework.
- Practical usage of Maven and Gradle builders.
- Result orientation.
- Team orientation.
- Proficient in English.
- Oracle DB viewer.
- INSI SQL/PL SQL.