You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the a large Manufacturer with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way.
- Develop OT/IT product roadmaps and workflows
- Identify new opportunities and ideas, as well as continuously improve existing solutions and methodologies
- Coordinate the connection of manufacturing operation technologies (OT) and business information technologies (IT) through construction, maintenance, and expansion of the organization's data-centered systems
- Drive the execution of various assessments together with the factories, ensuring that the right information is collected and that the quality is high
- Manage the infrastructure systems and network documentation, and the upgrade of infrastructure systems and networks from a mix of legacy infrastructure systems, networks and fieldbuses into modern digital platform infrastructure and network platform for OT/IT
- Enhance monitoring of existing solutions with relevant metrics, incl. network and data security in business and operations environments
- Support OT/IT team members (technicians, specialists, and analysts) in their roles providing them with coaching and training
- Support the factories (and clusters) with training, hypercare at go-lives etc.
- Identify and capture improvements and lessons to continuously improve ways of working
Who we're looking for?
*Bachelor’s or Master ’s degree Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent experience *6 + years of relevant work experience *Experience in developing manufacturing systems, equipment, and processes, advantageous if in connection with IT/digital transformation projects, and in an international environment *Hanson experience with GitOps, Azure DevOps & Pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes Cluster (implementation), Azure Cloud, Azure Stack HCI/Edge Cluster, Hyper-V Cluster, Windows Server, Debian/Ubuntu Linux, RedHat Linux, Scripting (PowerShell, Bash) *Experience and knowledge about manufacturing processes like machining, quality inspection and heat treatment are advantageousNICE TO HAVE
- experience in Manufacturing
- Certified Azure Administrator Associate, Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate