We are looking for a team of Anvil engineers to create a new team responsible for deployment, patching and managing the infrastructure for ION Anvil. The core of the team will be based in Katowice with also an opening for a lead Anvil engineer in Amsterdam. You'll work in a multi skilled Platform squad, using the agile methodology to deliver on the company and business' priorities, from the backlog.
You strive towards automation and you assist in bringing us to full continuous delivery.
As a system engineer, one of the key role is to be the first line of interaction with our users in case of any issue on infrastructure in nature. You'll need to handle comfortably all sides of service management such as incident, problem and change management.
You'll assist the ops and other system engineers in acceptance testing on infrastructure, deployment, maintaining and proactive monitoring of the platform alerts for the different processes. You'll give feedback to the developers to improve stability, monitoring and recoverability of all our applications.
With a DevOps attitude, you'll need to automate ops related tasks using the modern continuous delivery tools from source control for your scripts to extending existing deployment pipelines with Azure DevOps.
The following items are vital in this:
Contribute to the new way of working
- You work together with colleagues from other areas of expertise and take initiative in expanding knowledge (both within and outside of your area of expertise) that is relevant for the Investing area in which you work;
- You use your technical expertise and experience to contribute to all sprint events (planning, refinements, retrospectives, demos);
- Where possible, you take on tasks/activities that contribute to the mission, even when they are not entirely within your area of expertise.
Who we're looking for?
- Educated in software engineering (min. Bachelor degree)
- 3-5 years Experience with ION Anvil
- Good understanding of Fixed Income products, notably Repos
- Experience in monitoring of scheduler jobs.
- Comfortable with Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- Pro-active, assertive and a good communicator;
- Have an excellent written and spoken English
(knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset);NICE TO HAVE