You will be part of a multi-national team of 50+ young passionate developers and testers responsible for the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center networking.
The solution targets Data Centers for large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments.
We are developing an SDN controller dedicated to public clouds such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure, and we are looking for a Software Developer with Golang programming skills.
This SDN controller is responsible for defining sites on the public cloud, provisioning the cloud infra or virtual networks, managing virtual routers, and monitoring the cloud's health.
The bulk of the development will be done in the Golang programming language and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the industry, be involved in selecting the right tools, and contribute to defining the processes.
- Develop the backend-end application that manages public clouds using Golang and cloud-specific technologies.
- Develop unit test cases and ensure good code coverage
- Documentation of code and APIs
Who we're looking for?
- Experience programming in Golang
- Knowledge of Golang programming paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with Go modules
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Basic experience working with Linux commands and utilities
- Very good written and spoken English
- Work effectively in a distributed team
- Problem-solving attitude, ability to analyze business requirements and propose fixes
- Willing to learn and deliver using a wide range of technologies
- Good communication skills and team player
- Understanding of Software Engineering, Computer Science and Agile/Scrum principles
- Experience with other programming languages such as C/C++, Java or Python
- Knowledge of containerization and virtualization
- Knowledge of Golang specific concurrency patterns, goroutines, and channels
- Experience with BoltDB, MongoDB, and SQLite
- Experience with go templates
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience with Git and GitHub