We are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join our Germany IT team supporting FRTB project. Our team of engineers is living up to agile DevOps practices: As part of agile "pods", the colleagues are closely connected with our Germany-based business analysts, application managers and product managers. We are the important intermediary between IT Operations (colleagues looking after IT infrastructure, especially DBA and network experts) and the application development. Regular video conferences as well as visits to Düsseldorf and Krakow help strengthening good knowledge transfer and our agile team collaboration.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
- Supports the application's whole lifecycle including operation
- Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
- Actively participate in a self-organized agile project team
Who we're looking for?
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in multi-thread programming and concepts
- Experience with low latency application/high performance requirements
- Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong C# skills (WPF, MVVM)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with databases using MS SQL Server
- Experience using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Fluent English skill
- Degree with IT focus (Business Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Economathematics, Business Administration with IT focus, engineering with IT focus) or an equivalent qualification
- German is a plus