You'll be joining Global Digital Engineering team developing end user automation and solutions. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer who will work with the Global DevOps team based in the UK and India.
- Support of Dev, Test and Pre-prod environments
- Managing Pipelines and ensuring code is deployed correctly
- Assistance in project configuration
- Active participation in release preparation process
- Work in distributed agile team based in Poland, UK and India
- Be the main conduit between Release Management and Developer teams
Who we're looking for?
- Several years of experience as DevOps engineer, ideally within financial services
- Managing deployment 'Pipelines' through Azure DevOps and GitLab
- PowerShell knowledge
- Understanding of Software Deployment Life Cycle
- Experience in infrastructure deployment services
- Understanding of Azure service monitoring
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Ansible knowledge
- Understand Git and how it fits in the Dev Ops model
- Understand the differences between creating a Pipeline on prem and in Azure
- Technical knowledge in WINTEL, Databases, Firewalls/Networks and Azure stack
- Analytical and logical
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail