Credit Approvals is the IB's global critical application for managing counterparty internal ratings & limits and breaches, without which the Bank would not be able to set and subsequently monitor against appropriate credit limits. The application has over 2,500 users globally and includes additional functions to manage trade approvals, excess approvals and pre-trade approval requests.
The team is currently working on several large projects, including refactoring core modules of the application, introducing new regional approvals (CH, US) and delivering other significant regulatory requirements.
- QA Team size: 9
- Development Team and Project Manager: Located in Wroclaw
- Remote project members: Part of QA team in Warsaw
Project uses following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Angular (v5.x), Angular Material, Java 8, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Creation of test cases and test plans based on requirements provided by stakeholders,
- Test Execution, providing delivery of QA service and sign off tested SW releases,
- Providing Test Status reports,
- Requirements analysis
Who we're looking for?
- Quality Assurance & Testing background
- Deep knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA / Testing / SW Development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Performing test which check business logic
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- Proactive and self-motivated, team Player
- Experience of using JIRA or ALM Quality Centre (or equivalent tools)
- ISTQB certification
- Understanding on Database technologies like MS SQL or Oracle, Sybase, SQL Database
- Experience or knowledge from financial area would be great attitude
- Continuous Integration / build systems' knowledge (TeamCity, Jenkins, SVN)