Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will be part of a team of dedicated and motivated professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high-quality, and secure products that are used worldwide.
As a member of GTT R&D Operations, you will be working as part of the MBS ES Team, delivering new products based on, and features for our global modular platform.
Working in an Agile framework you will participate in regular team meetings and activities. You will also participate in technical forums with our international stakeholders.
- Develop the necessary features and functions to align with our product strategy
- Continue development of our software platform to meet customer expectations
- Help maintain quality and robustness of the complete product solutions based on this technology
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience working with embedded systems, ultimately developing features for end-users.
- C programming skills and experience, Python would be beneficial
- Debugging and testing of embedded systems
- Hardware debugging using an oscilloscope, logical analyzers, and other tools would be beneficial
- Work experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with git and CI frameworks like Gitlab CI.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Lunch discount
- Personal training budget
- English classes
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking