We are provider of the Munu Cloud platform - a leading solution in Norway for the hospitality industry, and we are currently scaling our business globally.
Our development team works mainly remote-based, however since we like to gather in our well equipped offices and spend some nice time together, we look for people who are able to come to one of our offices in either Katowice/Poland or Stavanger/Norway on a weekly basis.
The style of our work is strongly trust based, which means we allow you to work in a style that suits you, giving the flexibility to manage personal life and work.
At Munu we strongly believe, that happy employees with a high level of satifaction from their work bring the best results, which results in our customers being happy and satisfied to use our solution, which is our common goal.
Our solutions span across various spaces when it comes to running a business in the hospitality industry (restaurants, bars, canteens etc.), POS, Self-Service, Booking, Accounting, e-commerce and more.
As a web developer at Munu you will actively participate in the development of our platform in scope of web facing applications used in our platform by a variety of audiences.
Your daily tasks will mainly consist of:
- Developing new features of our products in scope of web based apps
- Keeping our existing code base up-to-date with latest technology
- Working together with colleagues, product leads, designers and QA
- Focusing on top-class UI/UX and robust solutions with test driven development
- Working autonomously, with the goal of making our products better
Who we're looking for?
- UX/UI skills
- jest and testing frameworks
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking