The Credit Risk Reporting team develops and supports the IT systems which measure and manage bank's direct and indirect exposures across the investment and private banking business sectors. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management as well as front office business leads.
- The development team is primarily focused in Warsaw working also with locations like London and India
- As individuals will move between projects team sizes will vary over time
- A multi-technology delivery team typically ranges between 10 and 20 developers
- Build GUI for new strategic platform for IB reporting and adjustments
- Under the guidance of Development Manager, work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams throughout the full project lifecycle
- Using existing frameworks to support rapid delivery and helping improve and evolve those frameworks to better face future challenges and opportunities
- Build out new functionality and implement change requests
- Designing and building out new functionality for test automation using tools like Selenium and Java application development
- Analyze and resolve testing defects
- Utilize standards, architecture, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company and industry best practices
- Participate in peer code-reviews
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working on complex, multi-component projects.
- AG-grid experience
- DevOps experience (SSH, setting up servers, configuring CD etc.)
- Java or Python experience will be a plus