You'll be working with the Application Support teams in Poland. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
- be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of Wealth Management Americas suite of WMA Shared Services applications
- govern production support execution is aligned to existing ITIL framework
- follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
- ensure all forms of workload are managed in line with established processes and procedures
- work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support
Who we're looking for?
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- 4 - 10 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
- in-depth knowledge and understanding of distributed environment, Cassandra, Apigee and Incident and Problem Management practices.
- demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
- strong verbal, writing and communication skills
- Apigee, Cassandra, Java, Unix, Oracle, Scheduling, Autosys - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hand-on person.
- strong ability to solve complex issues
- demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
- ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
- honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
- highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
- able to support multiple projects at any given time
- flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
- customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels