- Sage Sp. z o.o.
- 10 - 13 500 PLN net / month
- Employment contract
If you have:
- 5+ years of working, on-hands experience as a Software Developer,
- solid knowledge of JS technology stack:Typescript / JS / Node.JS
- Agile process experience, ideally with Scrum
- experience using Git and NPM
- knowledge of relational databases
- proficient level of the spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- experience in consuming and modelling GraphQL or other APIs
- any experience with ERP systems development
- willingness to learn new stack having previous experience with Java, React etc.
Project you can join
Would you like to build tools and develop a framework that will be used by the Sage developers to create amazing products?
Are you eager to support junior developers in their journey to grow their technical skills and knowledge?
Then we have a match!
This role is crucial within international team developing our global product – Sage X3.
You will have an opportunity to coach and support the software development team responsible for building Sage X3 global framework.
You will design and develop high-quality product deliverables and share your knowledge and expertise about specific technical solutions and processes.
- driving Sage X3 product development according to global roadmap
- implementing automation of all levels of development to speed delivery
- determining requirements and building out solutions in an agile process
- being valuable member of a high-performance team
At Sage you will have the following benefits:
- up to 5 days special leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice
- great company culture and added social commitment through the Sage Foundation
- contract with 80 / 90% tax-deductible expenses - "copyrights"
- generous bonus potential - at least 10% of your gross annual salary
- Sage stock options
- relocation support
- great workplace located on 3 floors with spacious kitchen/chillout area
- long-term prospects for a professional career
- access to Sage Academy – 3500+ online courses, including technical ones
- international work environment, use of English on a daily basis
- interesting projects due to our ongoing Sage X3 software engine transformation
- concierge services
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: Git
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Who makes architectural decisions? team in agreement with architects
- Who makes technology stack decisions? team in agreement with architects and other teams
- Project management software: JIRA
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Business trips: 1 - 2x per year
- Paid vacation: 20/26 days per year
- Office hours: 7:00 - 18:00
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events