Description of the position
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience for our API developer portal (https://developer.commerzbank.com), which makes your role extremely important for our success to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will plan and implement new page & function designs, optimize existing user interfaces and test for intuitivity and experience. You will create user personas, user journeys and site maps. Furthermore your job is to create prototypes/Wireframes for new portal features and test new ideas before implementing. Conducting an ongoing user research is also part of your job. Getting to know our API Portfolio is also part of your daily doing, since you will help us to provide comprehensive and easily understood API Content.
Your main tasks will be:
- Interface Design, creative work, and production work. Grasp the overall style to design.
- Design and layout the web page by top prototyping tools.
- Interaction design: operation flow, tree structure, and operation specification of software
- User Testing
- Optimize the design so that the product meets the needs of users,.
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Co-financing of Medical healthcare, Multisport;
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Lunch card;
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Who we're looking for?
- Good Knowledge of UX/UI tools - Wireframing-, Design- and Prototyping-Tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop …)
- Web design knowledge
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail orientation
- Problem solving and customer-centered orientation
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking