Currently, we are looking for Junior DevOps Engineer to provide support for our platform built for a global pharmaceutical company. The platform provides access to MDM data across the globe through API and events driven microservices running in multi-tenant environments in AWS cloud. The candidate will join DevOps team to help improve the product and make our customer successful.
- Provide technical and developer support to our customer.
- Identify and document bugs and feature requests and work with our team as well as the customer to implement effective solutions.
- Supervise platform services and act on monitoring alerts.
- Work closely with the team to improve our platform.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience in monitoring and maintenance of applications.
- Ability to read and understand code.
- Comfortable working on Linux-based systems and simple Bash scripting.
- Troubleshooting skills including the ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
- Good command of English.
What would be an advantage:
- Programing skills in Java, Kotlin or other language.
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools (Git) and the Continuous Delivery process.
- Understanding of application building blocks (API’s, web protocols, authentication).
- Experience working with event streaming applications powered by Apache Kafka or other message brokers.
- Familiarity with schemeless databases for example MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience working with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana.
- Practical familiarity with cloud solutions, particularly AWS, and Infrastructure-as-code concepts.