Engineering Team Leader (CMB Data)
The Data and Analytics IT team is part of the overall Commercial Banking (CMB) IT team under the remit of the CMB CIO. The team is responsible for partnering with various stakeholders within the CMB business Transformation and other lines of business and functions to provide robust, secure, leading edge technology solutions for data analytics that are scalable, provide competitive advantage to the business in a changing regulatory and competitive landscape across the world.
- Building a team of data analysts and data modelers in Kraków
- Analyzing data requirements for global CMB data projects
- Understand data definition, data profiles, quality levels and data lineage of data across various regulatory parts of the HSBC data landscape
- Be able to understand and document this environment and help identify and manage issues resulting from it. - Managing the data team located in UK, Poland and India (Resource management, workload allocation, administrative activities, etc.)
- Setting up Agile and DevOps operating model within the team
- Facilitating and co-ordinating all responses to requests from global stakeholders, ensuring responses are complete and are consistent globally.
- Setting up and analysing the data, contributing to IT and analysis developments
- Training and advise Data Specialists, lead and manage the successful delivery of projects as well as data modeling and other data architecture/data analysis activities as required by project(s)
- Assisting in Big Data, Datawarehouse , Data Governance and Regulatory activities within the Group
- Involvement in Enterprise Data Platform tasks which includes big data ingestion, propagation between clusters, data transformation and development on Hadoop environment
Who we're looking for?
- Engineering Team leader experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in the high complexity, high data volumes, heavily regulated, dynamic environment
- Working in English on a daily basis
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Knowledge of the MDM, Big Data, Data Quality, Analytics, Metadata, Reference Data
- Experience of analyzing data using Excel, Access or SQL
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages