Test Engineer - Active Safety ADAS & Radar Systems
- Employment contract
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Proficient software development skills in one or more of the following software languages: NI LabView, NI LabWindows CVI, NI TestStand, C++, C
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive
- Good oral and written communication skills (English min. B2 level)
- Attention to detail
Necessary on this position:
- NI LabView or NI LabWindows CVI or NI TestStand or C++ or C
Project you can join
- Active Safety Radars or ADAS Multi Domain Controllers test systems definition/development and implementation
- Lead the manufacturing development of test software, hardware, and application specific tooling for assigned product programs
- Develop manufacturing functional tests (electrical) for Automotive Electronics Active Safety Products.
- Support Project Teams for test development and product design
- Ensure timely and thorough execution of all test development requirements in conformance with product/process development procedures and program metrics.
- Provide Engineering support in the areas of test technology and common process development.
- Utilize 6-Sigma for Test Statistical Analysis Methods to optimize Cpk performance of parametric electrical tests.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events