You will work in an agile environment reporting to a Group Lead or Project Manager and will have considerable exposure to our clients and other partners. Working as part of a small team, you'll be a key part of the planning, design, development, debugging and integration of embedded browser software modules for cutting edge broadcast and internet TV receivers, Set Top Boxes and similar embedded devices. Mostly working in C++ each day under Linux, you'll optimise memory, performance and solve hard multi-threading problems in big code bases as well as targeting code to new platforms.
Who we're looking for?
Here you will develop your English, your soft skills and use them daily with your customers, colleagues and partners. Working here will take you from being an engineer to being an international level engineer, caoable, confident and , best of all, highly desirable for employment.
What You'll need to bring:
- A minimum of 5 years embedded C or C++ in an embedded Linux environment
- At least a year of working with integration or developing browser technologies
- Top class English and communication skills
- Working with large stacks including multithreaded and multiprocess code
- Strong debug and problem solving skills using the latest tools
- Ability to understand complex engineering issues and discuss them via phone, email and other methods
- Flexible, can-do approach towards colleague and customer requests
Nice to have:
- Networking knowledge
- Webkit or similar
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking