Data Governance Platform is a regulatory imposed functional process that looks at what data is flowing between the different systems and produces reports for both internal and external regulators.
The project team will perform the migration of functionalities and data from the current system (i.e. GDD) to the new Collibra platform. Further developments and customization of the new platform are in scope.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with hands-on experience in automation to help our Scrum Teams (Dev/QA/DevOps) in increasing the quality of the delivered products through a healthy mix of manual and gradual adoption of Automation practices.
- Enable & drive a culture of "automation-first" in the QA space
- Comply with DGL test strategy, testing standards, templates and test plan
- Create execute and document tests (Manual, automation, functional and non-functional test etc.) necessary to ensure the applications and technical environments meet the requirements.
- Plan organize and control all test activities to meet defined test goals and implementing the testing.
- Detailed hands-on automated & manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
- Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
- Raising and tracking issues
- Automate Business acceptance criteria through Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using specification by example
- Collaborate with BAs, PMs and developers to troubleshooting issues
- Assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
- Assist other QA members in testing when required
Who we're looking for?
- Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
- Core hands-on experience with test automation tools (eg. Spock, Selenium Web Driver, Java Robot, Cucumber)
- Core hands-on experience with continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins or TeamCity or similar tools
- Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
- Core hands-on experience in Java programming language (Core Java, Python, JUnit)
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, X-Ray, Confluence etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- Experience in testing web-based application with understanding of modern web technologies
- Hands-on experience with Web Services, REST API testing
- Good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
- Understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing (Jmeter, Loadrunner, locust etc.)
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology
- Focused on automation as a priority
- Focused on quality from front to back of the software life cycle
- Results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Quick learner
- Able to prioritize among multiple tasks
- Capable of challenging the norms, bring new ideas and drive solutions
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
- Investment banking experience and Banking related background