Functional Safety Manager
- Employment contract
- Degree in electrical engineering, Software or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in functional safety for automotive
- Expert knowledge of ISO 26262
- Proven track on development and implementation of safety concepts
- Proven track on safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- Strong systems engineering background
- Strong mentoring and team building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Preferably proven track on technical leadership
- Written and fluent spoken English is mandatory
Necessary on this position:
- ISO 26262
Project you can join
- Planning and coordination of the functional safety activities in the development phases of the safety lifecycle.
- Maintaining the Functional Safety Plan, also monitoring the progress of the safety activities against the Functional Safety Plan.
- Ensuring that the Development Interface Agreement(s) (DIA) is planned, developed and reviewed / approved by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Ensuring that a Safety Case is developed (compiled) for projects with customer requirements for functional safety.
- Ensuring that FS audits and assessment are complete, findings are corrected.
- Participation in project design reviews.
- Management and analysis of safety requirements.
- ASIL work package tailoring with respect to assigned Safety Goals/Safety Requirements.
- Support development teams in performing safety analysis and analysing the results with respect to the technical safety concept.
- Establish and maintain all functional safety relevant internal and external interfaces (e.g. customer, supplier, development team, manufacturing sites).
- Active participation in Functional Safety process and procedures development.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events