Engineering Team Manager (Global Software Services for Configuration Management Team)
- Employment contract
- Computer Science or IT degree.
- Solid experience in Development or Software Configuration Engineering (full stack software development tools).
- Proven experience in building multiple high performing teams in large global IT service organizations (automotive or other high volume production is a plus).
- Knowledge of Application Architecture principles for building complex, highly scalable applications.
- Strong understanding in at least one of the following: DevOps technologies and design patterns including Gerrit, Ansible/Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes; model based development and/or prototyping and simulation tools including Matlab, Ansys, Carmaker, Vector; understanding of Hosting, Infrastructure and Network technologies; automated Test and Validation technologies and design patterns.
- Good understanding of Agile
- Excellent English, Organization and Presentation skills.
- Ambitious, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment.
- Understanding of IT project management procedures.
- Appreciation on Cloud Hosting Architectures. Amazon AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge of one of the following is distinct advantage, ASPICE, ASIL, TISAX, Validated Software Processes.
- Familiarity in one or more of ITIL3 , ITIL4 or Lean ITIL processes or principles is a plus.
Project you can join
Reporting to the Head of Global Software Services, you will build and manage multiple scrum teams in our Krakow office, which is Aptiv’s global lead tech centre. Your teams will be responsible for delivering world class tools, applications and platforms required to build L3 and L4 Autonomous Driving Software Solutions to Tier 1 Car Manufacturing OEM’s.
- Contribute to all streams in Global Software Services including Strategy, Architecture, Compliance and Communications.
- Bring your deep experience in building software products to bear on designing and managing software services required by over 8000 global engineers.
- Develop Tools strategies and roadmap that drive efficiency and quality in product development.
- Demonstrate your flair for building agile teams and developing deep relationships with business.
- Responsible for building high performing teams.
- Mentor junior engineers to develop excellent solutions.
- Demonstrate your passion for continuous improvement's opportunities
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events