As a (Senior) Scrum Master, you will support our teams in their agile adoption and execution. You will collaborate with other scrum masters to share best practices for applying agile in our unit and coach the teams to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Educate teams and conduct scrum events thoroughly by “breathing” the five Scrum Values: Focus, Openness, Courage, Respect, Commitment.
- Improve the team’s performance and effectiveness, show how to scale in the teams and cross teams and share this scalability progress with others.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Encourage teams and organization on how to get the most out of self-organization and empowerment
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work but rather with team discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Create boards/dashboards to help drive insights and structure. JIRA is not a foreign language to you but a tool you leverage to driving estimation techniques (Planning Poker, Magic Estimation).
Who we're looking for?
- Ability to work in an agile environment and the willingness to grow personally and professionally
- Positive attitude paired with a good portion of curiosity and a customer-centric service attitude
- Good interpersonal skills enabling seamless collaboration on all levels of execution
- You encourage being empowered and accountable at the same time
- 5 years professional work experience as Scrum Master, ideally in large Corporations
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German language skill a plus
- Any experience in scaled scrum frameworks would be highly beneficial, like SAFe
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking