About Partner Technology Team
As part of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) Partner Technology delivers and runs the tools and technology to make our internal SAP Partner Organization and the SAP Partners successful. We understand our internal and external End User needs by engaging directly with them and focusing on the right outcome.
- Responsible for software architectural design, configuration, and development, in an agile delivery team
- Complete the deliverables with high quality and within set timeframe
- Implement continuous improvements with focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability.
- Provide Operational support for delivered solutions
- DevOps mindset, technology, and processes, to enable frequent releases in the Cloud
- As an intermediate developer, provide technical guidance and mentor junior members of the team
Who we're looking for?
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Proficient in writing web applications using Java and Spring Framework/Boot
- Experience with one or more common UI frameworks like React, Vue.js, Angular, FIORI/UI5 and related web technologies.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform (ideally cloud foundry), microservices
- Proficient in development tools and practices such as Git workflow (Code Reviews, Pull Requests, Merges) Test Automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience with SAP HANA Database and SQL
- Experience with Node.js and/or Python 3
- Experience with performance profiling and tuning
- We are looking for at least 3-4 years of professional work experience in software development.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking