About the team
As part of SAP’s internal CIO organization Intelligent Enterprise Solutions, our IES Sales Solutions teams are responsible to design, engineer and operate Sales Solutions which serve our SAP salespeople with a best in class user experience to sell SAP’s products and services to our customers. This spans across SAP’s value streams from the Marketing Lead Handover, into Sales Planning, Sales Performance Management and Sales Deal Execution processes.
Are you ready to support our internal journey transforming SAP towards its Growth Ambitions? Do you thrive for a job in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
- Integration across processes and solutions is a strategic priority for SAP and our team at IT Sales Solutions is committed to support this.
- We implement best in class business processes and provide a seamless integration that spans across SAP, partner and third-party solutions.
- As more and more processes and applications need to be integrated in our landscape, we need a dedicated team of integration specialists who can help us in realizing our ambitions.
- In your role as Technology consultant you will be working to implement those integrations. You can expect a highly diverse and distributed working environment with a common goal to deliver the Intelligent Enterprise.
- The deliveries have highest impact on customer satisfaction, and you will be working on topics with highest priority and visibility.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science( or an equivalent combination of educational and work experience in a related field)
- 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering SAP solutions with focus on Process Integration technologies , Cloud and On Premise Integration
- Experince with SAP Integration suite components like CPIS , API management
- Good understanding of integration protocols and concepts like REST , odata , SOAP , oauth , JWT and message queuing
- Experience in agile software development practices like scrum and SAfE
- Knowledge in Sales , Marketing and/or Order management processes will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP CPQ , SAP CRM and SAP S/4 Hana will be an added advantage
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player & ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking