In this role, you will work in a team providing broad Workday support service to a global organisation from Security & Access and Organisational Management perspective.
You will take the ownership for dealing with complex organizational management and security related requests in Workday, support projects and provide guidance/advice to stakeholders who aren’t familiar with technical aspects of Workday.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities may include the following:
- Provide systems support/analysis and to meet the needs of HR and Workday end users
- Manage and/or controls configurations to support global/local reorganization activity
- Work with, and take direction from HR on major business initiatives that require system change
- Perform regular audits of the system for variations and errors
- Manage audit processes for Workday access to ensure transparency and compliance
- Manage and/or control organization change to support HR and the business in Workday
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for engineers with these required skills to achieve our goal:
- Experience with Workday support and/or configuration
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with Access Management
- Solid understanding of Data Protection
- Experience working with Compliance processes/procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent with MS Office tools
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience of working with Agile methodology
- Workday certifications
- Previous Software Development/Coding experience
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Opportunity to take up Workday training, including Pro paths in justified cases
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages