Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Manage EMEA cloud operation activities
- Lead distributed team members across Europe
- Coordination and completion of all assigned IT Infrastructure projects and production support
- Responsible for cross production management activities such : productions assets management, end of life components upgrade , patch managements (as well as security patch management) , setup activities etc.
- Able to successfully execute multiple projects in parallel with attention to detail
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope/schedule/costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure and track project performance using appropriate tools and techniques,specifically, to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Effectively communicate with customers, 3rd parties vendors ,team, management and stakeholders to reach project goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage relationships workstreams, ensure timely reporting of milestone and dependency status, as well as monitor risks and issues to escalate to leadership.
- Determine and oversee approach for pilot and scale efforts specific to a deployment business unit.
- Coordinate with change management, communications, and learning teams throughout all phases of deployment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong listening, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations.
Who we're looking for?
- A seasoned professional who has experience in handling multiple infrastructure 3rd party stakeholders & vendors
- 3 years’ experience of managing technical infra projects with customer facing
- 2 years’ experience with leading cloud project (preferred moving to cloud project)
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with infrastructure, networking security and cloud
- Good understanding n development life cycle and devops culture
- Open to adopt new technologies, fast learning capabilities
- 2 years’ experience in production operation support
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with project Management methodologies and tools (service now, JIRA)
- Management Reporting: Single consolidated view of the business across all functions.
- Board Packs: Consolidate and create board presentation materials
What we offer you in return?
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages