We are looking for UI/UX Designer, who will join the team working on an innovative browser-based responsive dashboard, which is used by users located around the globe. The users are at the center of this project and it is important that you as UI/UX designer advocate for them throughout the project – from defining their needs and all the way to designing the user interface. Sounds interesting? Check the details!
Who we're looking for?
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of UX design principles for websites;
- Ability to translate business requirements and user needs into interactive wireframes, prototypes;
- You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto;
- Proficiency with Figma;
- Strong visual design aesthetic;
- You are curious to learn new techniques and skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English language skills.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages