Web Analytics Developer
As a technical Web Analytics Developer you will support the team in design, development and implementation of necessary analytical capabilities within our websites and applications.
We are looking for Senior and Regular/Junior! Join us!
Your main Tasks:
- demand Management: Designing and enabling of Demand Management. Clarifying future requirements from different stakeholders within the organization.
- implementation and optimization of Google Analytics and other Tracking Tags within new web-based applications and front-ends for digital products and services of the Bank.
- analysis and Reporting Tasks:
- Improve actual Tracking parameters
- Create new tracking concepts for different stakeholders
- Based on the clients' demand, reports, and analysis shall be driven
- based on the tracking KPI's recommendations for optimizations shall be given and subsequently implemented
- support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- managing the whole Testlifecycle during releases within the Commerzbank IT Landscape: Planing, Testing, Documentation
- participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- knowledge or first experience of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- analyzing business requirements and designing solutions via Google Products (e.g. Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Google Firebase, Google Big Query etc.)
Foreign languages skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking