The Consumer and Marketing Technologies Department is the IT Engine that delivers robust solutions to Kimberly-Clark’s marketing teams by working with the appropriate internal and external resources including vendor partners.
Our goal is to deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet enterprise needs thereby driving business growth and profitability.
The front-end developer is responsible for developing front-end user interfaces for regional and global websites that drive consumer engagement for Kimberly Clark.
- Design, develop front-end user interfaces for customer facing websites, applications and translation of UX design wireframes to produce visual elements of the application
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Co-ordinate with technical development team in the process of building the Restful APIs
- Follows coding standards and build appropriate unit tests, integration and deployment test scripts
- Ensure cross browser compatibility and performance
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Who we're looking for?
- A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
- Experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, Foundation for mobile/responsive design is desired
- Exposure to cross-browser, multiple device testing and debugging is a plus.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus