(GBM IT) Lead C#.NET Developer - Finance IT
Project you can join
You will join local team of 23 developers, working closely with collocated business users.
The team is engaged in the definition, development and implementation of Product Control’s strategic analysis and reporting system. The system maintained and developed by the team is desktop based with middle tier web services and relational database.
Our tech stack: C#/NET, T-SQL, SQL Server, Windows Forms, Apache Spark, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Your daily tasks:
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users i.e.
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Providing 3rd line of Technical Support for the teams’ application
- Production availability of your service – if you build a service you own the service Coaching and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid knowledge and experience (5+ years) with C#/.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Windows Forms
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC/ REST API
- Knowledge of designing and developing multi-tier and multi-layer applications
- Knowledge and experience of designing and developing systems using micro services
- Unit testing technics and frameworks
- English at least B2 level
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking