Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high-velocity application development
Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
- Working as a part of a testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
- Our client is an American multinational automaker.
- The main focus is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
- You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
- This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical skills.
- Technologies used:
GitDevelopment from scratch of the test automation framework using C++ and Python;
- Developing testing automation architecture
- Automated test cases creation and implementation.
- Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution;
- Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
- Execute test cases and update test documentation;
- Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
- Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
- Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Who we're looking for?
Python 3+ years experience
C++ 1 year experience
OOP knowledge and architecture design principles
Unit tests writing experience
Testing and test automation on Python and C++
Practical knowledge of Linux \ Unix based OS
Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes, and tools
Understanding of simulation approaches
Experience of working with Git, Jira, Test Rail
Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
API automation knowledge
Be proactive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and ready for longterm cooperationNICE TO HAVE
Experience in developing Test Automation Framework from the scratch
Jenkins Experience would be a plus
Experience in Automotive area would be a plus
Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay